- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- tommytony, kugick, SuperYoshi, TimWolla, AlexMerser21, McServerExpertDe, CaptainParkiz, GatuCrafter
- Languages Supported:
- French, Polish, Dutch, Estonian, Indonesian, Finnish, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Thai, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Korean, Danish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, Chinese
War - Minecraft PVP Arenas (TDM, CTF & more!)
War lets you create warzones, arenas that host team deathmatch and capture-the-flag battles.
As a player, you get a fast-paced PVP experience in SMP.
- Join a battle by entering through the warzone lobby. There is one gate per team (team diamond, gold or iron): step in to join that team.
- Your inventory is saved when you join a battle, and restored when you exit.
- When you die inside a warzone, you get instantly teleported back to your spawn, and one life is taken from your team's life pool. When that pool runs out, the other teams score a point!
- Steal the enemy team flag to score for your team.
- Fight over monuments, control points that, when captured, restore health to your teammates.
- Return the cake home to score a point for your team and refill your life pool.
- Capture the bomb and run for your enemy's spawn to blow it up. Careful! If you get attacked at close range you'll blow up.
As a warzone maker, you have total control.
- Take advantage cool landscape features or existing player-build structures and incorporate them in new warzones.
- Tons of options: friendly-fire, auto-assign, turn off PVP outside warzones, define respawn loadouts specific to each zone, and more!
War lets you keep mayhem contained in the warzones.
- All the blocks in a zone are reset at the end of every battle.
- Players are prevented from entering or leaving a zone - except through the designated warzone lobby - by a magic glass wall.
- A warhub can be created to link all your zones together.
Compatible with Minecraft/Craftbukkit/Spigot 1.13.2.
Test new features with our development builds.
Source repository (Git)
Join the translation team and help bring the fun of War to non-English speakers. Translate for your localized server community or just to help out. Thanks for contributing.
This plugin uses Metrics to gather data. If you would like to opt-out, you may do so by editing plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true. It sends the information on this page to Hidendra's servers.