With this plugin you are able to
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- save a armor set, by clicking the paper item in the wardrobe inventory.
- get a armor set, by having no armor on your body and clicking the armor stand item in the wardrobe inventory.
- switch a armor set, by having armor on your body and clicking the armor stand item in the wardrobe inventory.
- /wardrobe - Opens a players wardrobe.
- wardrobe.wardrobe - Permission for executing the /wardrobe-Command.
- This plugin is fully customizable in the config.yml. You are able to change all messages by editing the respective values in the config. Info: Don't remove the quotation marks of the messages in the config. Otherwise errors could occur.
Code (YAML):# Here you can change the different messages, which
# are sent to the player when a specific event
nopermissions: '&7You are &cnot allowed &7to run this command: &a%command%&7!'
onlyplayers: '&7Only players are allowed to run this command: &a%command%&7!'
usage: '&7You need to use &a%usage%&7!'
successget: '&7You &asuccessfully &7got the armor!'
successset: '&7You &asuccessfully &7set the armor!'
successswitch: '&7You &asuccessfully &7switched the armor!'
noarmor: '&7You neither have armor on the slot or on the body!'
# Here you can change the wardrobe inventory name
# and the different item names which are placed in the
# wardrobe inventory.
inventoryname: '&8Wardrobe %player%'
nextpage: '&aNext page'
previouspage: '&aPrevious page'
# Here are the values you can change in order to achieve
# your optimal settings.
Save your armor in different slots and switch them as you like.