What this does is pretty simple, you type in the command: /ward
and this menu will display:
To put on the armor just simply click it, to leave the armor menu press ESC on your keyboard, to remove the armor right-click the redstone lamp, down in the corner.
* Permission to create a wardrobe sign - ward.sign
==== Installation ====:
Save "ArmorWardrobe.jar" to your plugins folder, and run/reload the server.
==== Commands: ====
/ward - Shows the Wardrobe menu!
/wget - Recive a bone witch you can right-click to open the menu!
==== Permissions: ====
* ward.open - Permission to open the wardrobe.
* ward.sign - Permission to create a wardrobe sign.
* ward.get - Permission to get the wardrobe item.
* ward.leather - Gives permission to use all of the Leather armor
* ward.gold - Gives permission to use all of the Gold armor
* ward.chain - Gives permission to use all of the Chain armor
* ward.iron - Gives permission to use all of the Iron armor
* ward.diamond - Gives permission to use all of the Diamond armor
# no-permission-message: your no permission message
==== In Development! ====
# Player Heads - 80% You will see the config for heads but it wont work so please be patient and wait!
# Disco Hat - 95%! Cant wait
==== Bugs: ====
Found a bug? Please post the error message shown in the console, if there is one.
To put on the armor just simply click it, to leave the armor menu press ESC on your keyboard.