* All premium features are now free
* Crafting null pointer bug fix
Warp Magic 1.8.0
Where did you learn how to teleport?
* Added security to /jinn command (now requires permission warpmagic.jinn)
* Added new permission warpmagic.jinn - grants access to /jinn
* Folder name changed from WarpMagic to WarpMagicLite
[Warning] - the contents of the WarpMagic will have to be manually moved into the new folder (if you want to keep using your old data)
* Added Jinn!
* Jinn will spawn in flower forest and dark forest biomes
* Jinn have a reduced chance to spawn in forest biomes
* Jinn can drop warp stones and vortex stones
* Added a jinn config file
* Added update commands
/warp udpdate [warp-name] - update warp at location
/vortex update [vortex-name] - update vortex at location
* Added more global warp points
- north, south, east, west
* Added new global point commands
/north - go to north warp...
* worlds with "_" in the name will no longer cause an error
* small command description changes
- Fixed issue in which config would not load
- Added sound when unlocking warps, vortexes, and new effects
- Improved melting effect
- Added two new effects:
* Dark Poof
- New players will now spawn at the spawn point if it is set
- New players will now spawn at the hub if the spawn point is not set
I don't know why this was not already implemented
Sorry to those that have to re-download.
- fixed an issue where players with the warpmagic.effects permission could not select an effect if they had never unlocked an effect before.
- Added /tpa to the main command list
- Added /tpahere to the main command list