- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Allows you to remove and add warps ingane and in the ConfigFile.
Allows you to change the prefix ingame and in the ConfigFile.
Allows you to teleport to warps using a fully customizable GUI. You can change Items and Names on the warps, you can also change to location on the warps in the config.
- /Warp help - To get all the commands (Ingame).
- /Warp - To teleport to the warp using the Warp GUI (Ingame).
- /Warp reload - To reload the config file.
Set <WarpLoc1,2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9> <WarpName> <Name1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9> - To set a warp of your location (Ingame).
- /Warp Del <WarpLoc1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9> <WarpName> - To delete a warp of your wish (Ingame)
- /Warp SetPrefix <YourPrefix> - To change the prefix to whatever you want (Ingame).
warp.admin.setprefix - Give access to change the prefix ingame.
- warp.use - Give access to use the command.
- warp.admin.reload - Give access to reload the ConfigFile.
- warp.admin.set - Give access to set a warp.
- warp.admin.del - Give access tp delete a warp.