- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Warpalicious is an easy-to-use warp plugin focussing on your players. Players can set a certain amount of public and private warps, which is fully configurable with permission nodes. Players can only delete their own warps, and admins can also delete those of others.
- Easy to use warp list command
- Private warps
- Caps-insensitive names
- Fully configurable messages
- Configurable warp delays
- Configurable movement permissions
- /delwarp <name>, delete a warp
- /setwarp <name> [private], create a new (private) warp
- /editwarp <name> <flag|pub|priv> [value], make a warp public or private
- /editwarp listflags, to see all the available flags.
- /warplist <pagenumber|self|other player name> [page (if self or other)], for the warp list
- /warpalicious [reloadmessages], to see a small information message, or to reload the plugin's messages
- /warpinfo <name>, to see some info about the warp
- /warpinfo, to see statistics on all of the warps
- /warpinfo -top [page|-noprivate] [-noprivate]
- /findwarp <query> [page], to search for warps containing your query
- /warp <name>, to teleport to a warp
- /warp -help, to show all the warp commands
- /warpinvite <warp> <playername> to invite someone to your private warp
- /warpuninvite <warp> <playername> to uninvite someone from your private warp
To create a warp sign, simply place down a new sign with on the first line the text "[warp]" and on the second line the name of the warp. Do note that in order for a warp to availble for use with a warpsign, the flag SIGNPRIVATE must be set to FALSE.
Issues:Code (Text):warpalicious.* - all permissions
warpalicious.delete - delete your own warp
warpalicous.delete.other - delete other's warps
warpalicious.set - allowed to set infinite warps
warpalicious.edit - to edit your own warps
warpalicious.set.<nummer> - allowed to set <number> of warps
warpalicious.bypassprivate - be able to warp to private warps
warpalicious.warp - use /warp <name>
warpalicious.list - see the public warp list
warpalicious.list.private - also see private warps on the lists
warpalicious.list.other - see other's warp lists
warpalicious.list.self - see your own warp list
warpalicious.warpinfo - see info about your own warps and the full statistics
warpalicious.warpinfo.others - see info about other's warps
warpalicious.top - to see the top (private warps can be seen with the private list permissions)
warpalicious.searchwarps - to search all available warps using /findwarp <name>
warpalicious.set.private - to use /setwarp <name> private. Also requires either warpalicious.set or warpalicious.set.<number> to have effect
warpalicious.makewarpsign - to make warp signs
warpalicious.usewarpsign - to use warp signs
warpalicious.delay.<mode>.<gamemode>.<number> - set the delay a player will have when warping with the <mode> (either sign or command) in <gamemode>. The lowest delay will be preferred. If the player has no delay permission set, the config value will be used.
warpalicious.nodelay - to make people never have delays when warping
warpalicious.noparticles - to prevent particles from spawning when warping
warpalicious.inviteplayers - to invite/uninvite players to private warps
warpalicious.onlyprivate - a player with this permission can only set private warps. note: the player must also have an appropriate setwarp permission (e.g. warpalicious.set or warpalicious.set.5)
If you have any issues with the plugin, please post a comment in the resource's thread.
This plugin uses metrics (which can be disabled in the global PluginMetrics config)
The source of this project is now available on github.
Servers using this plugin:
- minetrack.nl (dutch server and being used in /survival and /creative)
- Feel free to message me if you'd like your server here
Config (and explanation. Remove the comments to get the default config):
delay: 10 #set the delay for someone warping using a sign in survival
allow-move: false #should the player that's warping be allowed to move?
effect: portal #the effect played when a player arrives after warping using a sign
count: 50 #the amount of times the effect is played
#A list of available particles can be found here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/
#If the particle is set to an invalid type, no particle will be played at all
This plugin currently only actively supports the latest Minecraft version (though it is likely to work on non-supported versions), and spigot versions older than 1.13 are only supported up to version 1.8.2 of this plugin.
If you feel like donating the creators, feel free to donate using the button below
Warpalicious | Player warps plugin 1.11.1
An easy to use, highly configurable warp system