Another warps plugin for your Spigot server...
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Plus, every warp that you create can be attached with:
- Lightweight - only 12KB!
- Easy to setup
- Open-source - pull requests gladly accepted
- A location (obviously)
- A sound, played when the warp is issued
- A message, sent when the warp is issued
- A permission
- /warps create <warp> - to create the warp at the location you're at.
- /warps setsound <warp> <sound> - a complete sounds list can be found here.
- /warps setmessage <warp> <message>
- /warps delete <warp>
- /warps save - to save the created warps to the storage file: warps.yml.
- /warps reload - to reload only the storage file.
- /warps - to list all available warps.
- /warp - to use your warp!
- warps.warp - to use /warp command. The only command available to all by default.
- warps.list - to use /warps command.
- warps.<command> - for other /warps sub-commands.
- warps.* - for the complete access of the plugin.
The plugin has been created for the SFP (Simple Factions Project), a Factions server that I'm developing in part-time.