- Adds fast-editing tool for portals
- Adds option for command suggestion color
- Supports following currency APIs now: EXP, Essentials, Vault, PlayerPoints, GemsEconomy
- Currency display name can be configured in config (you may have to change that in your language files if you changed that there)
- Adds cooldown for portals, WarpSigns, WarpGUI, shortcuts, Tpa, TpaHere, Back and RandomTP (Premium)
- Adds bungee wide cooldown for Tpa, TpaHere,...
Warps, Portals and more! | Warp & Teleport System | 1.8 - 1.16 4.2.8-free
The best and easiest way to deal with warps!
- Fixes options panel
- Fixes NPE on shutdown (BungeeCord)
- Fixes lava damage by lava blocks of portals
- Fixes some bugs for features without destination
- Fixes weird purple item lores in inventories
- Spawn usage was displayed incorrectly
- Fixes first join spawns in different worlds
- Fixes chunk preloading for 1.16.1
- Fixes disabled but shown holograms for portals
- Fixes sounds with a volume of 0
- Fixes locations with high coordinates...
PlayerWarps - Important
If you have issues with disappearing playerwarps: My recent update fixes that after a recreation of your player warp. But to update to my recent update you should increase "Time_After_Expiration" in the config to "100d" to prevent your warps to be deleted automatically by mistake.
ZeRandomDude likes this.
- Fixes disappearing warps if multiple servers running playerwarps (playerwarps...
- Fixes ChatInput error
- Fixes hidden trusted player warps if public warps are disabled
- Fixes doubled teleport timer for BungeeWide teleportation
- Fixes doubled teleports during activated spawn feature
- Fixes double sended "target server is not online" message
- Fixes data errors for networks running BungeeCords without installed warp plugin on it
- Fixes doubled after-effect-animations
- Fixes spawn usage instead of bungee target location
- Fixes unloaded teleporters file exception on enable
- WarpGUI detects same items now correctly
- WarpSign text change issues fixed
- Reediting resets the text of a sign sometimes
- Error on Spigot v1.8
- Fixes player coordinate transportations between multiple servers
- Fixes teleport messages for Spigot v1.8
- Fixes some minor teleport messages (hidden - added a timeout for that)
- Fixes permissions of /tptoggle, /tpall, /tpaall if...
Effect-/NativePortal rework > Portals
- New permissions: WarpSystem.Use.Portals and WarpSystem.Modify.Portals
- Finishes portal rework (effect/native portals merged)
- Old data will be imported automaticly
- Adds functions of native portals for effect portals and functions of effect portals for native portals (commands, particle animations, teleport sounds)
- Adds a teleport name for portals
- All teleport commands such as /tp, /tpa, /tpahere, ... are now available on your spigot server for free
- No more scheduled advertising
- User feature permissions can be disabled now (Config.yml)
- Improved back command
- Deaths will only be recognized as back position if a player has the permission 'WarpSystem.Use.TeleportCommand.Back.Deaths'
- /back works unlimited times now if the history size is set to 1
- Fixes teleport command
- Fixes color support for messages (WarpGUI icons)
- Fixes some missing skin data when creating new PlayerWarps
- Fixes servers without economy plugins and PlayerWarps enabled
- Cuts coordinates for teleport displayname ("80.3144169648" will be displayed like "80.31")
Other changelog can be found...
The complete rework of the old "TempWarps" is finally here! With the new release you get brand new options in the latest editor design! Along with a new PlayerWarp list, you can now perfectly control all your warps.
All old TempWarps are imported automatically!
Qpeety likes this.
- "WarpSystem.Use.TempWarps" > "WarpSystem.Use.PlayerWarps"
- "WarpSystem.Modify.TempWarps" >...
- Minecraft 1.15 support
- Shows "welcome" message only on the very first start
bowser2lux likes this.
- Removes shortcut commands correctly after editing, deleting, reloading
- Fixes NullPointerException during shutdown of BungeeCord servers
- Fixes reload command with renamed jar files
Page 1 of 7