This plugin let your players travel with signs. Simply place 2 signs with [warp] on the first line and a name on the second line. When 2 signs have the same name, you can now use it to teleport from one sign to the other.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin have 2 permissions:
You need the warpsigns.use (or warpsigns.admin) permission to use the plugin.
- warpsigns.use to be able to use the plugin.
- warpsigns.admin to be able to use signs created by other players, list the worlds available and reload the plugin.
You can only use the signs you placed. (except if you have warpsigns.admin permission).
You can only delete the signs you placed. (except if you have warpsigns.admin permission).
This plugin have 2 commands: (You can use /ws)
- /warpsigns reload to reload the plugin.
- /warpsigns listworlds to see a list of available worlds.
You can place sign only in world that are in the config.yml.
world, world_nether and world_the_end are enable by default
It's my first plugin and there is probably a lots of code that could be improved. If you looked at the source code and found something that i could have done better, you're more than welcome to share your opinions. Please be consctructive.
Requests or help should be done in the discussion section and will be ignored if done in the reviews section.
If you find my plugin usefull and like it, please let a review.
You can also make a little donation to help me! Thanks.
- Add warp limit
- Add inter world configuration to disable teleport between world.
- Add locale
- Add tab completion - DONE
- Add update checker
Let your players travel with signs.
- Added option to enable/disable the chat message when teleporting Sep 7, 2020
- Added tab completion Sep 6, 2020
- Add compatibility to previous version + minor changes Aug 24, 2020