- Updated dependency to allow for waypoint name input via an Anvil-GUI in 1.16.1
Always find your way back home
- Fixed NullPointerException bug when using required items for usage and players are joining
Implemented #9: Players can now teleport to waypoints only if they have a permission, if they pay or for free configurable for each waypoint type (private, public, permission, death) separately.
Backup your translation files and then delete them, so the plugin can regenerate them! Then fill in changes you have done back into the newly generated ones!
- Added bStats metrics
- Added the feature requested in #11 (The displays will only work if a player is in possession of a certain item)
- Modified config extraction, that config.base.yml will always be updated to the latest config and config.yml can be used to actually configure the plugin (More info here)
Fixed bug that when using the Anvil-GUI items can be accidentally be put into the Anvil-GUI and cannot be retrieved (so lost forever)
NO configuration updates required
- Fixed error message in the console when a player leaves the server without having a waypoint selected
You still need to follow the important notes described in the 2.6 update!!!
- Added option change the color the beacon beam on a per-waypoint basis
- Added possibility to now also change the display-items of public and permission items
- Fixed translation bug that caused chat message for updating the item of a private waypoint is the same as that of a private folder
- Fixed that the old beacon/blinking block won't disappear when the waypoint is switched
Updating the Md5Lukas-Commons dependency is mandatory
Fixed the plugin to now work on 1.15.2. Didn't test it for 1.15 or 1.15.1 though.
Hopefully fixed the bug, that consumes 100% of the CPU resources. Can't reliably test it. But I am very confident that this is the solution
- Fixed bug where some display methods stop working if another player selects them
Page 1 of 2