- Fixed error message in the console when a player leaves the server without having a waypoint selected
You still need to follow the important notes described in the 2.6 update!!!
Always find your way back home
- Added option change the color the beacon beam on a per-waypoint basis
- Added possibility to now also change the display-items of public and permission items
- Fixed translation bug that caused chat message for updating the item of a private waypoint is the same as that of a private folder
- Fixed that the old beacon/blinking block won't disappear when the waypoint is switched
Updating the Md5Lukas-Commons dependency is mandatory
Fixed the plugin to now work on 1.15.2. Didn't test it for 1.15 or 1.15.1 though.
Hopefully fixed the bug, that consumes 100% of the CPU resources. Can't reliably test it. But I am very confident that this is the solution
- Fixed bug where some display methods stop working if another player selects them
Added possibility in the config to enable the anvil GUI for creation and renaming of waypoints and folders.
Note: If you aren't using the default configs and messages, make a backup of them and then delete them (or just rename them), so this plugin can extract the new configs with all values
Added: German translations are now available
Everything but better. Take a look at the plugin page to see whats new
- Fixed: Bug where you cannot add a new waypoint in 1.14 (Btw: There is a reason why you can see I haven't tested the plugin in 1.14)
- Fixed error that the plugin won't load due to an error. Cause was that in this update I forgot to remove old code which caused this
Page 1 of 2