Everything but better. Take a look at the plugin page to see whats new
Always find your way back home
- Fixed: Bug where you cannot add a new waypoint in 1.14 (Btw: There is a reason why you can see I haven't tested the plugin in 1.14)
- Fixed error that the plugin won't load due to an error. Cause was that in this update I forgot to remove old code which caused this
- Fixed: Can't use command even when op (without permission plugin)
- Added: Normal players can now use the basic command without any extra adding of permissions (although you can still revoke the permission if needed)
- Fixed bug when using normal spigot and the selected waypoint is in a another world the console gets spammed with errors
- Added when crouching the player sees the distance and y offset from waypoint
Note: You need to delete the config and translation files to let the plugin update them. Make a backup before deleting them and the manually re-add your custom valuesgriimnak likes this.
- Added tab-completion for the sub-commands
- Added global waypoints everyone has access to
- Added permission waypoints only players with set permissions have access to
- Added managing of others waypoints, so you can view and delete them
- Added possibility to instantly teleport to a waypoint
- Added world name aliases in the config to make it look fancier in the waypoint overview (Example: world -> Survival World).
- Added autosaving of waypoints so in case of a crash only the last 5 minutes are lost and not what happened since...
Page 2 of 2