- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Portuguese, ChineseWe Are One is a plugin which makes you and your friends become one.All your stats will be shared such as health, hunger, and, of course, the inventory. Also most things that carry information about a player will be shared for all of you, for instance, ender pearls teleport everyone to where it lands.
Let the mayhem begin!
- If you wish to play in versions below 1.16 some features may be missing (check out below) , there will probably be more bugs and I have only tested it down to 1.12 so any other below will most likely not work!
- This plugin will remove all recipes from the recipe book and prevent players from getting any if left on the default configurations because of a dupe glitch related to sharing the inventory
- While this plugin is active the '/team' command will not work (there is a command to temporarily disable the plugin, enabling the command)
Currently the features that are shared are:
- Potion Effects
- Ender Chest
- Ender Pearls
- Tamed Animals
- Angered Neutral Mobs
The health of a player will be shared with their teammates. Damage, healing, absorption and fire ticks will be passed on. This normalizes damages and healing from shared sources, such as the fire ticks, in which case all players will take damage as if only one player was on fire. The normalization also applies to starvation and saturation if hunger is being shared, to drowning if air is being shared and to potion effects if those are being shared.
The hunger and saturation of a player will be shared with their teammates, which will all will consume the same hunger bar and eating will restore it for everyone.
The air bar (breath) of a player will be shared with their teammates, being it so that only one player is required to be under water for the bar to start going down and it will only go back up if all players are above water. The loss of breath is normalized so that if multiple players are under water the air bar will still go down as if only one were.
The exp bar and levels of a player will be shared with their teammates. Gaining or losing exp will update it for everyone.
All potion effects will be shared throughout a team.
The inventory will be shared throughout a team, including hotbar, offhand and armor slots but excluding the cursor. This may cause a bit of 'glitchiness' with the inventory as any slot updated will cancel anyone trying to click it for the next tick.
*note 1: this feature will remove all recipes from the players recipe book and they will not receive any more because of a easy dupe glitch which I am trying to find a better way to handle
*note 2: shift click, double click and number click will attempt update the entire inventory so you may want to avoid those as they may be cancelled more often if many players are interaction with the inventory
*note 3: this is most likely the most bugged feature in this plugin and if any bugs are found that are not in the known bugs list please report it to me
- Ender Chest:
This is the same as the shared inventory but instead with the players ender chests.
*note 1: this will not disable the recipe book as the inventory does
Advancement progress and completion will be shared throughout a team. The progress may not update instantly but the completion will.
When a player sets their respawn on a bed, all their teammates will also set that bed as a respawn point. In the case that the bed breaks, everyone will lose their spawn.
When a player sleeps it will count as if the entire team was sleeping, so only one player per team must sleep in order to pass the night.
- Ender Pearls:
When an ender pearl lands it will teleport everyone from the team of the one who threw it to its destination.
- Tamed Animals:
When a player right clicks or attacks (to prevent wolfs from attacking) a tamed animal whose owner is someone in their team, the animal will become theirs.
- Angered Neutral Mobs:
When a neutral mob which had been angered loses its target it will try to find another one of the same team and when a player angers a zombified piglin all others around all players on the team will be angered at their closest targets.
When a player attempts to enter a vehicle that has a passenger of their team, the player will ride on top of the passenger. This includes minecarts, boats, horses and other rideable entities.
The shared data will take effect only between teams, so if you wish you can have two teams competing each with their own resources and stats. (Note that the /team command is not allowed while the plugin is active. For more information check out the commands below)
The only command is /weareone, which requires op to be used.
This command will reload the plugin config on the fly
'/weareone setactive false'
This command will deactivate the plugin temporarily for teams to be set up or other reasons
'/weareone setactive true <players...>'
Ths command will reactivate the plugin after having used setactive false. The <players...> area is optional and will cause the players listed to be set as the template for their team's stats (which will be updated as soon as the plugin is reactivated).
The config.yml has toggles for all the sharing features and a few details for some.
- Share_Health: enables or disables sharing health
- Share_Hunger: enables or disables sharing hunger and saturation
- Share_Air: enables or disables sharing the air bar
- Share_Exp: enables or disables sharing exp and levels
- Share_Potions: enables or disables sharing potion effects
- Share_Inventory: enables or disables sharing player inventory
- Share_Ender_Chest: enables or disables sharing ender chests
- Share_Advancements: enables or disables sharing advancement progress and completion
- Share_Ender_Pearl: enables or disables players being teleported when an enderpearl from their team lands
- Share_Tamed_Animals: enables or disables tamed animals to switch owners if interacted by a player from the same team as their previous owner
- Share_Anger: enables or disables neutral mobs being angry at anyone from their attacker's team
- Share_Vehicle: enables or disables players from entering vehicles that have a teammate as a passenger
- Normalize_Fire_Damage: enables or disables normalization of fire damage if Share_Health is enabled, meaning players will take fire damage multiplied by the amount of teammates they have
- Normalize_Stravation_Damage: enables or disables normalization of starvation damage if Share_Health and Share_Hunger are enabled, meaning players will take starvation damage multiplied by the amount of teammates they have
- Normalize_Drowning_Damage: enables or disables normalization of drowning damage if Share_Health and Share_Air are enabled, meaning players will take drowning damage multiplied by the amount of teammates they have
- Normalize_Potion_Damage: enables or disables normalization of poison and wither damage if Share_Health and Share_Potions are enabled, meaning players will take potion damage multiplied by the amount of teammates they have
- Normalize_Saturation_Regen: enables or disables normalization of natural regeneration and saturation regeneration if Share_Health and Share_Hunger are enabled, meaning players will receive natural regeneration and saturation regeneration multiplied by the amount of teammates they have
- Normalize_Potion_Regen: enables or disables normalization of potion regeneration if Share_Health and Share_Potions are enabled, meaning players will receive potion regeneration multiplied by the amount of teammates they have
- Normalize_Air: enables or disables normalization of the air bar decay and recovery if Share_Air is enabled, meaning players will still regain air if any of their teammates is above water and the gain or loss of air will be multiplied by the amount of players outside or inside water respectively
- Share_Hotbar: enables or disables sharing the hotbar and offhand if Share_Inventory is enabled
- Share_Armor: enables or disables sharing the armor slots if Share_Inventory is enabled
- Remove_Recipe_Book: enables or disables the removal of the recipe book if Share_Inventory is enabled (note that using the recipe book to craft wil cause an easy dupe glitch, so it is recommended to enable it only if you wish to look at the recipes)
- Anger_Far_Zombified_Piglin: enables or disables zombified piglins being angered around all teammates of the player who attacked one if Share_Anger is enabled
- Ride_On_Top: if disabled, when entering a vehicle that has a teammate the player will, instead of sitting on top of the player, sit on the vehicle's normal passenger spot at the same spot as the other player, if Share_Vehicle is enabled
- Same_Seat_On_Boats: if enabled, players wll prioritize seating on top or on the same seat of others of their team on boats, instead of the second passenger seat of the vehicle, if Share_Vehicle is enabled
You can change the language of the output of commands from this plugin. All you have to do is change the 'Language' option in the config.yml.
Current language keywords:
English - en
Portuguese - pt
Chinese - cn
If you wish to help me translate this plugin to other languages you can send me the sentences below translated:
Thanks for any help!- You do not have permission to perform this command
- Use /weareone <reload/setactive>
- Use /weareone reload
- Config reloaded successfully!
- Use /weareone setactive <true/false>
- WeAreOne plugin activated
- WeAreOne plugin deactivated
- WeAreOne plugin already active
- WeAreOne plugin already inactive
- Player not found
Below 1.16 compatibility:
1.13 and above should work without any missing features.
Here are features that do not work on other versions:
- Potion effects are not shared.
- Neutral enemies do not share anger.
- Crossbows don't update the inventory when loaded. May cause duping of arrows and/or fireworks.
- Respawn Anchors don't set a respawn location for the teammates.
Thanks for checking out the plugin!
If you have any suggestions on what else could be added or any bugs you have found be sure to inform me!