Does it rain too often on your server? Still want the random weather, yet have it much more configurable? If it deals with weather it can be configured here! This has several commands to start and stop storms (respects config file) as well as optional permissions support. If there is no permissions plugin the commands are OP only.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Can totally stop weather
- Toggles different aspects of the weather.
- An option to stop snow and/or ice from accumulating
- An option to make all storms thunder storms!
- Set the minimum delay before it can snow/rain again.
- Set the maximum time it can rain/snow.
- Set the max amount of time between the rainy times.
- Control the storms with admin commands
- Permissions support
- Configurable chance (disabled by default) Supercharged lightning strikes that will blow a hole in the ground.
- Configurable explosion radius
- /wr rain <world> and /rain <world> - Makes it rain in that world. Defaults to current world if no options given.
- /wr thunder <world> and /thunder <world> - Makes it start thundering in the current world. Defaults to current world if no options given.
- /wr lightning and /lightning - make a lightning bolt strike in a random locationwithin a radius of 10 blocks from you. (It has the same chance as being supercharged as regular lightning)
- /wr clear <world> and /clearrain or /rainclear <world> - Clears all thunder and rain from the world. Defaults to current world if no options given.
- /wr stats and /weatherstats - Gives you stats on the current weather in each world.
- /wr reload - Reloads the configuration file.
Config File Options
- weatherRestrictions.rain - Can use /rain command
- weatherRestrictions.thunder - Can use /thunder command
- weatherRestrictions.clear - Can use /rainclear and /clearrain command
- weatherRestrictions.stats - Can use /weatherstats command
- weatherRestrictions.lightning - Can use the /lightning command
- weatherrestrictions.reload - Reload the configuration file
- CanRain - Set to false to disable all rain/snow in a world
- MaxSunTime - Maximum time to wait between storms in seconds.
- MinimumSunTime - Minimum amount of time in seconds between storms.
- MaxRainTime - Maximum time for a storm in seconds.
- MinimumRainTime - Minimum amount of time in seconds for a storm.
- CanSnowForm - if set to false will disable all snow accumulation in that world
- CanSnowMelt - if set to false will disable all snow melting in that world
- CanIceForm - if set to false will disable all ice accumulation in that world
- CanIceMelt - if set to false will disable all ice melting in that world
- ThunderstormChancePercentage - Sets the thunderstorm chance in the world. Set to 0 to disable thunderstorms.
- SuperchargedThunderChance - Set the percentage chance that a supercharged thunderbolt will blow a hole in the ground.
- SuperchargedExplosionRadius - Set the radius of the supercharged explosion
How do I make it always rain/snow?
Set MaxSunTime and MinimumSunTime to 0 to make it rain permanently.