Websend allows you to execute Minecraft in-game actions via PHP Scripts (e.g. send a message when something happens on your website) and execute PHP actions upon Minecraft commands (e.g. call a command in-game, retrieve information from your website and send it back to the player).
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Wouterdek, Uncovery
WSEvents (included) allows automatic execution of PHP events on many different Events that are happening on the server (e.g. when a player joins).
This program is originally from Wouterdek, he has abandoned it. I am keeping it up to date with the most recent minecraft versions. There are significant changes to the way Websend works since pre-1.16.4.
Please make sure you read the README in detail.
- Update for Minecraft 1.16.5
- Additional Debug info for the PHP->Spigot connection
- improved debug info regarding arguments (not) passed.
- allow toggleDebug to set a state instead of only switching the current state. See Readme.md for details.
- add toggleDebug action. See Readme.md for details.
- convert data format to be received from mixed-delimited text to JSON. This breaks current code. See Readme.md for details.