This plugin will not be getting any new features beyond the basic HTML requests.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Website Host is a plugin that allows you to host your vary own website on your minecraft server. All you need to know is how to program your website with html,css,java and you are good.
Credit goes to McMastery, an awesome guy for the secret sauce that put this all together!
When you first run the plugin to generate the config and other files you will find a folder named 'website' in your servers main folder. There is some generated files for you to edit.
- index.html (the home page for your site.)
- 404.html (the 404 page when a requested page dose not exist.)
To host a website for the world to see, then you need to open the port 25569 (unless you changed it in the config). Hosting websites may or may not have that port open, message your hosting provider for information on open ports.
To go onto your website you enter in your ip of your server and port like this example.
If you are testing this out on your local machine and do not want to open a port then it should still work. also if you are running it localy you can do the flowing.
Please rate and comment because I like the feedback.
(100+ downloads! Thank you so much.)
Website Host [No More Support] 2.0
Host a website from your spigot server.
- Website Host Oct 23, 2019
I find a question
I am a coder
I try to find a good plugin for hosting server
I found that some functions are not being supported
1) PhP don't work(It just show the code but don't run it function)
2) css option - "background-image: url('xxx.jpg')" will not be load
3) Symbol like copyright will not work until you add a code
4) ".htaccess" will not wok
I think it a basic website host plugin