- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Please leave an proper review
[ Unfortunately I am no longer working on weeTrade. The source of the plugin is available in the discussion section. ]
Running an RPG server? Running an Faction server? Are you tired of people complaining about scammers and would you prefer to have every trade safely done? Then you came to the right page!
'weeTrade' is an very easy-to-use and safe trading plugin, that is made for item trading. Aside from the clean and organized interface, it contains very easy commands, and it doesn't need any administrator set-up at all.
Having this in mind; This plugin is great for the busy server owners!
- Basic commands, no need for difficult wiki or research
- Safe trading system, where both players need to confirm the trade
- Dynamic trade interface
- Immediate item transfer
- Ability to disable trading in certain gamemodes (configurable)
- Request / Accept trades by right clicking + sneaking (Can toggle on/off in config)
- Virtual trade inventory interface that contains easy and obvious buttons
- No unneccesary features - Plain and simple!
- Customizable messages with color code support!
How does it work?
- Imagine you have player 'steve' and player 'notch'. Notch wants to trade with steve, so he sends him a request using the correct command below.
Steve wants to trade aswell, so he accepts the request.
- Now an inventory pops up containing several glass panes, and a few empty slots. Both notch and steve each have a different side.
- Now the 'start' of the trade can begin. Notch can simply click items in his inventory that he wants to trade, and Steve can do the same.
- After they both selected enough items that they want to trade, they simply click the green-glass-pane (trade button).
- They see that the green 'button' becomes a orange button, and they can no longer add/remove items from the GUI, in order to prevent late changes/scamming.
- After they both 'confirm' the transaction, the items will be credited to both players, and they live happily ever after.
/Trade <Player> | Sends the target player an trade request (trade.trade)
/Trade ignore | (toggle) ignore incoming trade requests (trade.ignore)
/Trade accept <player> | Accept an trade request (trade.accept)
/Trade reload | Reload trade config file (trade.reload)
NOTE: Trading with sneak+rightclick requires permission 'trade.sneaktrade'
Video by Wittcat (English)
Video by AbsintoJ (Portuguese)
Buy me a beer: Donate
weeTrade - Trading Plugin [1.8.x] 1.6
An very easy and safe way to trade Items between players!