Welcome Warp Signs
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Welcome Warp Signs are an easy way for players to make warps!
- Each player can have up to one warp active at a time
- Players create a warp by placing a sign that has [WELCOME] as the first line
- If the warp creation is successful, [WELCOME] will become green. Previous warp signs will be automatically deactivated.
Warps are show in a GUI via the /wwarps command. Players can warp by clicking the warp or typing /wwarp <name of player>.
To destroy or remove a warp, the player just breaks the sign. If signs get destroyed by the environment or an admin player, the warp is also removed.
The other lines on the sign can say anything and are displayed in the GUI. This enables players to advertise their warps.
The safety of a warp is checked before a player warps and if unsafe, the warp is not allowed.
This is exactly the same functionality as found in ASkyBlock and AcidIsland, but in a stand-alone plugin so it can be used in other worlds.
See an review / demo here.
Set Up and Installation
- Easy to create and remove warps
- Warps are kept to one per player
- Warps are checked for safety
- GUI shows player heads and warp sign info
Installation and Configuration
- No other plugins are required. Wow!
- Download the plugin (wwarps.jar)
- Place into your plugins folder
- Start your server
- The plugin will make a folder called WelcomeWarpSigns. Open the folder.
- Check config.yml and adjust how you like. Set up worlds where you want Welcome Warp Signs to operate.
- Restart the server or type /reload.
The plugin text can be changed to be in different languages. Only English is available at this time. Edit locale/locale.yml. If you translate it, let me know and I'll add it to the plugin!
Please file a ticket if you find a problem, or have an idea for improvement.
Commands & Permissions
- /wwarp or /wwarps to list warps
- /wwarp <name> to warp or use the GUI
- /wwadmin or /wadmin reload - reloads config file
description: Permission to add warp signs
description: Permission to use welcome warp signs
description: Permission to run the admin command or destroy warp signs
Source can be found here.