As far as I can list...
Also we've migrated the project to use Gradle instead of Maven.
- WSItemStack Serializer - Now we can store and load full item stacks and its NBTTags.
- Full Packet API - We are able to send, receive and modify minecraft packets. Sending 1.12 particles from a 1.8 server it's really awesome .
- Skulls API - Well, it seems that we forgot to add the possibility to create mobs and players skulls.
- MultiInventories - That's something we were using on others of ours plugins. Now we can create connected and paginated inventories.
- All materials have been added.
- All minecraft events have been added.