Hi! Minecraft 1.13 is close to its release, and Degoos is working hard to support it. This version will be the last one before a big recode we have to do to support newer versions of Spigot and Sponge. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1.13 support has been started. This will take us a while!
- MCP has been updated.
- New NBTTag API. Developers can write and read NBTTags on item stacks, entities and tile entities easily.
- Added javadocs for WSPlugin, WSBasePluginm WSWorldBorder, WSTranslatable and...
WetSponge API - Simplifying Development 2.3.4
Develop plugins for any Server Version (Spigot & Sponge)
Added weather entities, such as lightning.
Now wetspone timings are disabled by default due a error in Spigot.
Fixed a silent error on SpigotChatListener.
Added Multiverse-Core warning.
Fixed method setFlying on SpigotPlayer.
· Plugin concurrent modification exception Fixed
· Plugin loading fixed
· Updated internal dependencies
Added command /wetSpongeCmd in Spigot. This command allows to execute WetSponge commands. Example: /wetSponge subgr join. This command is ideal for plugins that required registered commands, like CommandNPC or ChestCommand.
Fixed a bug in the method "getVehicle" in SpigotEntity.
Added methods getSaddle and setSaddle to WSAbstractHorse.
Added methods addLoreLine and clearLore to WSItemStack.
Added method copyFile into FileUtils.
Fixed ClassNotFound exception in SpigotSPacketUseEntity.
Fixed method getMapColors in SpigotWorld. Now it has a logger!
Fixed NoSuchFieldException in SpigotCPacketUseEntity.
Fixed an error in saveWorld method.
Page 2 of 6