- Added 2 new APIs!
- The WorldBorder API allows to fully edit the WorldBorder of a World.
- The map API: this new powerful API allows devs to edit maps just like it was an image!
- Now the BossBar API works on old versions of Minecraft (1.8).
- Better world system. Now can force chunks to save.
- Better event manager. This should fix some bugs.
- Other little bugs fixed.
WetSponge API - Simplifying Development 2.3.4
Develop plugins for any Server Version (Spigot & Sponge)
We consider that WetSponge is ready for its oficial launch. So here it is!
- Added some method to WSWorld, allowing to forcefully unload all chunks in a world.
- Added the option to force CommandSources to execute commands.
- Some bugfixes for the oficial release.
- Fixed setDetonator method in WSPrimedTNT.
- Fixed setTarget method in SpigotCreature and SpongeAgent.
Well, it seems that we are near the birth of a Release Candidate version.
This is a lil' but big update which includes the next main things:
- Better Task System
- Lil' HeadDatabase fixed on Spigot 1.12
- Fixed some little bugs
- Added some estructural changes to include some new things on the api
- WetSponge now works on Sponge 1.12.2 7.1.0 BETA 2.
- Added method addItem in WSInventory.
- Added all noteblock sounds.
- Reworked all the Sponge Inventory system. Now works with NMS.
- Better WSTrade system.
- Fixed bug in SpongeMovementListener (Fake block system)
- Fixed incorrect id for Totem.
- Fixed WSItemTypeDyeColor data converter in Sponge.
- Removed all debug messages.
This update just fixes some bugs in the WSItemStack system.
- Added all blocks.
- New events for explosions.
- Modified how the Creepers "works", letting devs customize them in a better way
- Added the TNT Entity also with a new system to check its properties
New Schematic system. Now you can create Schematics using the class WSSchematic!
Page 4 of 6