This plugin was made when I just started developing. The standard of this code is not very good, I am planning on recoding it at some point.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- ipr0james, DinosParkour
WhenIJoin handles your players' join and leave. It is great for hubs as it has the ability to remove join messages, teleport players and execute commands.
- Enable join/leave messages!
- Enable first join messages!
- Configure join/leave messages!
- Configure first join messages!
- Configure the join MOTD!
- Force players to spawn at a certain spawnpoint upon join!
- Join titles!
- Join subtitles!
- Join player commands!
- Join console commands!
- Quit console commands!
- First join console commands!
- Customisable messages!
- Enable/disable any feature!
- /setspawn (if you want to do Essentials setspawn do /essentials:setspawn).
- wij.cmd - The /wij permission.
- wij.setspawn - /setspawn permission.
If you experience any problems please submit them in the discussion and NOT in the reviews. This plugin should override most plugins like Essentials, if it does not let me know. I'd also like to thank ipr0james for the Titles and DinosParkour for helping me with the data configuration file.
This may or may not be the last release depending on the bugs and suggested features.