- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9This resource is no longer support due that i'm quitting Minecraft. If you want to take over this resource, feel free to contact me via PM and i'll move the GitHub repo and Spigot page to your account.
► What is WhereAmI?
▪ WhereAmI shows the name of the Server you are currently connected to.
▪ Shows the Servername set in the Bungeecord Config.
▪ 100% customizable Messages and Prefix
▪ /whereami - Shows the Servername you are currently connected to
▪ /whereami reload - Command to reload the Config File
▪ whereami.* - Permission to use the complete plugin.
▪ whereami.use - Permission for /whereami command.
▪ whereami.other - Permission to see who other Players are
▪ whereami.admin- Permission for /whereami reload command.
▪ A BungeeCord 1.7/1.8+ Proxy
▪ Java 7+
► Config File
► SourceCode (YAML):# -----------------
# Config.yml File for WhereAmI
Prefix: '&8[&7Where&rAmI&8] '
Success: '&rYou are currently connected to &7%server%&r.'
Others: '&r%player% &ris currently connected to &7%server%&r.'
NoPermission: '&rYou don''t have the Permission &7%perm% &7to execute this command.'
Reload: '&rSuccessfully reloaded the Config File in &7%time%&r.'
NotOnline: '&rThe Player &7%player% &ris not online.'
▪ Plugin is licensed under MIT License.
▪ Please don't leave a bad review, because of a bug or something.
▪ You will get no Support in the review section. Please use the disscusion page or the Github issues requests.
▪ If you found a bug, report it here.
▪ If you have a suggestion, write it here.