- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Whitelist message customisable by a command or the config file
- Coloured whitelist messages
- Easy to understand commands
- Can be used from console
- /whitelistpro add/remove <player>
- /whitelistpro set kick-message
- After command is typed, your next message in chat will be set to the whitelist message!
- /whitelistpro enable/disable
- Permission to use the commands: whitelistpro.admin
- For admins, the permission: whitelistpro.admin.message.join-attempt will allow them to see when a player has tried to join but can't due to the whitelist.
Do not use the reviews section to report bugs! Contact me via spigot DMS.