1.52 still works for 1.12.2 and earlier servers.
- If a portal has the same name as a world, it will teleport players randomly within that world only (similar to a wildtp sign with a world name).
- Can now specify blocks you want to avoid on random teleport.
Wilderness-Tp [EPIPHANY SALE 1.06% OFF] [THE ONE TRUE WILD TP] 2.9
[THE ONE TRUE WILD TP] Teleports to random location with no sounds cost and cooldown along with GUI
DaDMaR777 likes this.
- Fix WorldBorder plugin being dum about its shape
MrEMan likes this.
- No longer requires WorldEdit to create portals because WorldEdit's dev doesn't care about breaking API in same version multiple times.
- Supports WorldBorder plugin along with vanilla WorldBorder too now.
- Fix spigot compatibility (you should be using Paper for async chunk loading amongst other things anyways).
- Supports vanilla world border
- WorldEdit is being stupid
- New permission for signs
Even better world randoming.
Reminder that 1.12.2 and older versions that work are here.
Reminder that 1.12 and older versions that work are here.
Only the one true wild tp truly fixes true bugs
The last last 1.12.2-compatible version.
Future versions will be 1.13-only and will take advantage of new async chunk loading/generation APIs in Paper
So it's highly updated that you upgrade to that if you aren't using it, because the moment you do, Wilderness-TP will use even less time in timings and thus have even less "lag spikes"...
Page 1 of 6