- Increased portal sensitivity
- Destroy ignored stacktrace
- Fix spigot users
- Fix void teleportation (tho idk, maybe some admins would find it funni to randomly teleport ppl to the void so idk, thoughts on dis?
- Fix link
- Add arboriginal's fixes for charging player or whatever
- Fix new config not generating on fresh install
[THE ONE TRUE WILD TP] Teleports to random location with no sounds cost and cooldown along with GUI
a zillion new things. Thanks @arboriginal
◾debugging worldborder - if you have issues with the worldborder pls enable debug in config so u can report that data.PirateCraft likes this.
DaDMaR777 likes this.
- If a portal has the same name as a world, it will teleport players randomly within that world only (similar to a wildtp sign with a world name).
- Can now specify blocks you want to avoid on random teleport.
- Fix WorldBorder plugin being dum about its shape
MrEMan likes this.
- No longer requires WorldEdit to create portals because WorldEdit's dev doesn't care about breaking API in same version multiple times.
- Supports WorldBorder plugin along with vanilla WorldBorder too now.
- Fix spigot compatibility (you should be using Paper for async chunk loading amongst other things anyways).
- Supports vanilla world border
- WorldEdit is being stupid
- New permission for signs
Even better world randoming.
Reminder that 1.12.2 and older versions that work are here.
Reminder that 1.12 and older versions that work are here.
Page 1 of 7