◾debugging worldborder - if you have issues with the worldborder pls enable debug in config so u can report that data.
[THE ONE TRUE WILD TP] Teleports to random location with no sounds cost and cooldown along with GUI
PirateCraft likes this.
DaDMaR777 likes this.
- If a portal has the same name as a world, it will teleport players randomly within that world only (similar to a wildtp sign with a world name).
- Can now specify blocks you want to avoid on random teleport.
- Fix WorldBorder plugin being dum about its shape
MrEMan likes this.
- No longer requires WorldEdit to create portals because WorldEdit's dev doesn't care about breaking API in same version multiple times.
- Supports WorldBorder plugin along with vanilla WorldBorder too now.
- Fix spigot compatibility (you should be using Paper for async chunk loading amongst other things anyways).
- Supports vanilla world border
- WorldEdit is being stupid
- New permission for signs
Even better world randoming.
Reminder that 1.12.2 and older versions that work are here.
Reminder that 1.12 and older versions that work are here.
Only the one true wild tp truly fixes true bugs
Page 1 of 7