- fix named portals not teleporting the player to the world of the same name
- support essentials /back handler (when enabled)
[THE ONE TRUE WILD TP] Teleports to random location with no sounds cost and cooldown along with GUI
- Add support for billy's doubleheight nether datapack
- API: Remove deprecated Search task, please use the new class (check commit)
Bug fix: portals not checking the world.
PirateCraft likes this.
- Try to mitigate crashing when using certain builds of Paper and the wait feature
- Add CREATIVE to default gamemodes so people who create portals in creative gamemode aren't confused that it doesn't work while they're in creative gamemode
- Fix warmup feature not working
- Fix false failure message/retries breaking
- Fixes issue where the plugin appears to do nothing when the config option "wait" is set to anything larger than 0 (I.e. fixes issue where plugin breaks if the "wait" feature is used.)
cicatrice likes this.
- Fix plugin sometimes not working for worlds loaded by PlotSquared or Multiverse.
- Fully deprecated use of old search task with @warning annotation for addon developers
- Refactored search task to lessen potential CPU load, work better with spigot (and works better on Paper).
- Basically some code cleanup
- fix randomworlds breaking if you set a value to 0 (yes I'll fix the default worlds being added in next release I forgot this time - but at least you can now set it to 0 to effectively disable it.)
- re-allow use of /wild when falling
Page 1 of 8