- Fix an allegedly unannounced spigot API behavior change that causes players to teleport inside a block (this fix may cause issues with older versions of spigot 1.15.2 or lower). This may or may not be due to spigot though, I'm not really sure. https://github.com/AcmeProject/WildernessTp/issues/60#issuecomment-587072723
- Fix bug with signs (there's another bug as well but only happens when you use a new sign for a world you just created, and can be fixed with a reload...
[THE ONE TRUE WILD TP] Teleports to random location with no sounds cost and cooldown along with GUI
semver is hardLeomelonseeds likes this.
- Increased portal sensitivity
- Destroy ignored stacktrace
- Fix spigot users
- Fix void teleportation (tho idk, maybe some admins would find it funni to randomly teleport ppl to the void so idk, thoughts on dis?
- Fix link
- Add arboriginal's fixes for charging player or whatever
- Fix new config not generating on fresh install
a zillion new things. Thanks @arboriginal
◾debugging worldborder - if you have issues with the worldborder pls enable debug in config so u can report that data.PirateCraft likes this.
DaDMaR777 likes this.
- If a portal has the same name as a world, it will teleport players randomly within that world only (similar to a wildtp sign with a world name).
- Can now specify blocks you want to avoid on random teleport.
- Fix WorldBorder plugin being dum about its shape
MrEMan likes this.
- No longer requires WorldEdit to create portals because WorldEdit's dev doesn't care about breaking API in same version multiple times.
- Supports WorldBorder plugin along with vanilla WorldBorder too now.
- Fix spigot compatibility (you should be using Paper for async chunk loading amongst other things anyways).
- Supports vanilla world border
- WorldEdit is being stupid
- New permission for signs
Page 1 of 7