Description: WilliamsWords is a text-censoring plugin that replaces any of your player’s words with a randomized Shakespearean insult. The insults were sourced from this list. This plugin randomly generates the insult from a list of 150 words found throughout Shakespeare’s plays. I leave it up to you to decide whether the insults generated are worse than what your players could think up.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It will also spot words hidden in the middle of sentences:
Some features of the plugin:
Note:This software is distributed under the MIT license.
- Use the commands to purposefully insult others with style
- Add your own words to the list of words that should be censored
- Use the config file to add or delete words, as well as the in-game commands
- The plugin will edit out most characters from player’s sentences, replacing the word with an insult
- Tell WilliamsWords to turn on/off with a single command
- Use the permissions ‘william’ and ‘williaminsult’ to control who gets to use which commands
description: Causes you to say a random Shakespearean insult
description: Adds a swear word to the list that WilliamsWords will edit from a plebian's speech
usage: addswear wordyouwanttocensor
description: Delete what constitutes a 'swear' word
usage: deleteswear wordtodelete
description: tells WilliamsWords to stop or start editing player's swears
usage: william shutup, william speakup
description: generates a list of all the current words considered swears
Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions!