Do you hate how minecraft's downfall snow looks like? Well now is the chance for your spawn to snow advanced snow particles(firework spark).
This plugin is a very simple and light-weight.
- Added Multi Snow hub locations
- Added Commands
- Added Permissions.
- Added Multi-World Support
- 1.8 Compatibility
- Performance Greatly Improved
- Cleaned and improved code
- Drastically Improved Performance
- Improved Particle Distribution.
- Adding support for all Spigot/Bukkit versions ranging from 1.8 - 1.11
- Made the snowfall actually look like its falling, no more spasmodic spawning of particles
- Improved performance drastically.
/setsnowhub - Sets a Snow Hub at your current Location.
/rlsnowhubs- Reloads the Snow Hub Configuration File.
snowhub.sethub - Use the setsnowhub command to set a Snow Hub Location.
snowhub.reload - Use the rlsnowhubs command to reload Snow Hub Config File.
Note: This plugin "Snows" only in your pre-set world's spawn location.
Have fun! And Merry Winter & Merry Christmas!
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Winter Snow Hub/Spawn [1.8 - 1.11 Compatible] [Free] 1.6
Makes Snow In Your Hub