- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Bart_0110 & licks92
- Easily transmit redstone signal from a transmitter to a receiver!
- There's no delay, the signal is transmitted immediately!
- You can set a delay if you want!
- Many commands to control the plugin and get information about your wireless network!
- Special admin commands and permissions to allow players to use the plugin or not!We need your help!Do you want to see the plugin in your favorite language / native language? It will be possible in the next version. The process is very simple for you and me, you just have to go on this website, and fill the language of your choice
Upcoming features. ( Or planned )
- Add support for WorldEdit:
- The sign gets automatically removed from the config if you remove the sign with WE. It's added in 2.1
I'm not sure to add these features, but I put them here:
- Add new receiver types:
- The clock receiver: If active, it will regularly turn on/off. If not active, it will simply be off. It's added in 2.0
- Add a limit of wireless signs per player (probably by permissions). See this.
- Please note that we're doing our best to make WirelessRedstone bugfree, it still may contain a few bugs and such.
- Thanks a lot to Wmisiedjan, the creator of the plugin. He left the project more than 3 years ago, and since that moment I'm the developer of the plugin. I made big changes but some of his code is still in the plugin. He was also a great guy because the code was open, that's why I could take it and modify it. Thank you, mate
- Thank you a lot to bb-generation who optimized the configuration part, and update the plugin to maven.
- Thanks to my beta-testers (cannonb4ll, s32ialx, and Kervinou), your help is great!
- Thanks to all the persons who help me to improve this plugin, and report bugs.Have an issue?Please report it here
If you want to post it here, please post:
- A description of what's happening.
- The version number of WirelessRedstone, and Spigot (Bukkit).
- An error log if you could get it.
If you want to submit an idea, please post it on this page with the label improvement I'll add it and you'll be warned when it's done.
WirelessRedstone plugin for Spigot! Make bigger circuits with less wires!