This plugin works fine with Spigot 1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin adds "WoodMachines" to your server. A WoodMachine is a simple dispenser filled with tools and saplings placed next to a tree. If you power this dispenser with a redstone signal it will start to work and cut down trees infront of it. You have to place tools inside the dispenser inventory which will loose durability. The WoodMachine will place a new sapling after cutting a tree, if the dispenser inventory contains one. WoodMachine is fully configurable!
- Automated wood cutting
- Detailed configuration
- Economy support
- WorldGuard suppot
- Some visual effects
If you want to use economy features for WoodMachine, you need to install Vault and an economy system which suppots Vault. After that you can open the config.yml and set economy.enabled to true. The available economy features are:
- Take money for creating a WoodMachine
- Refund money after destroying a WoodMachine
- Take money for every destroyed block by block type
You should enable this if you want to prevent that WoodMachines cut trees in regions where the owner usually can not build. Therefore I highly recommended activating this.
Commands & Permissions
There are only a few commands:
How to create a WoodMachine
- /woodmachine - Shows a list of all your WoodMachines
- Requires no permissions
- /woodmachine create - Starts WoodMachine creator
- Permissions for breaking others WoodMachine: woodmachine.breakothers
If you use /woodmachine create you should get a detailed instruction how to create a WoodMachine. But here you get the same instruction again:
You can also place a chest next to a WoodMachine!
- Type /woodmachine create to get into WoodMachine creation mode
- Place a dispenser where you want to create your WoodMachine (It should face the direction where the tree would grow or already is grown). Note: The WoodMachine will not be created either when it faces UP or DOWN or when economy features are enabled and you do not have enough money.
- Fill the inventory of the placed dispenser with an axe and additionally with saplings if you want. Note: If there is no tool available the WoodMachine will stop working (you can see another effect above the dispenser)
- Power the dispenser with a redstone signal to activate it. If particles are enabled you should see some small smoke particles above it.
If you want to expand the storage capacity of a WoodMachine, you can simply place a chest next to it. If the inventory of the dispenser is full the items will go into the chest. Tools still have to be placed inside the dispenser inventory! Multiple chests around the dispenser will not work.
To-Do / Bugs
You can report bugs via private message and post wishes in the comments.
You can find the Source on GitHub: Source