Some minor bugs were fixed and the REST API was implemented. Now your JSON feeds can be accessed by normal means.
If your host has disabled WordPress JSON functionality, either move hosts or do not update.
WooMinecraft - Donation Plugin 1.2.0
A Free Minecraft Donations Plugin which leverages WordPress and WooCommerce
PirateCraft likes this.
- Tested on Spigot 1.12.1
- Cleaned up a lot of pointless code.
- Privatized a lot of methods.
- Make OrderID more visible in the sea of text.
Some decent updates on this end.
- Added - Redirect Exceptions for sending/receiving data from the server. You will now get an exception if your host is redirecting the requests in most cases.
- Added - Debug logging specifically for HTTP requests. Just set debug: true in your config.
- Added - Exception handling for sending order updates to server. Will now throw exceptions if plugin receives invalid data....
Update for a WooCommerce compatibility fix -
SmilingSlimeGuy likes this.
- Better error handling from WordPress
- Make use of the debug: true flag in the config.
- Code cleanup, removed unused libs, removed commented code.
- Added config validation for users coming from older versions - will now throw exceptions if your config is not setup properly and will stop the check. - Should fix #111 #110 and...
This release is a small maintenance release. Recently I've been getting tickets about improperly formed json, but nothing more in the error. So this release now prints a full stack trace, which will allow me to track down the culprit.
- Prints stacktraces on JSON error to log.
- Updated Readme.md file to reflect supported bukkit versions.