- Tested on Spigot 1.12.1
- Cleaned up a lot of pointless code.
- Privatized a lot of methods.
- Make OrderID more visible in the sea of text.
WooMinecraft - Donation Plugin 1.1.2
A Free Minecraft Donations Plugin which leverages WordPress and WooCommerce
Some decent updates on this end.
- Added - Redirect Exceptions for sending/receiving data from the server. You will now get an exception if your host is redirecting the requests in most cases.
- Added - Debug logging specifically for HTTP requests. Just set debug: true in your config.
- Added - Exception handling for sending order updates to server. Will now throw exceptions if plugin receives invalid data....
Update for a WooCommerce compatibility fix -
SmilingSlimeGuy likes this.
- Better error handling from WordPress
- Make use of the debug: true flag in the config.
- Code cleanup, removed unused libs, removed commented code.
- Added config validation for users coming from older versions - will now throw exceptions if your config is not setup properly and will stop the check. - Should fix #111 #110 and...
This release is a small maintenance release. Recently I've been getting tickets about improperly formed json, but nothing more in the error. So this release now prints a full stack trace, which will allow me to track down the culprit.
- Prints stacktraces on JSON error to log.
- Updated Readme.md file to reflect supported bukkit versions.