- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- english, german, any other language
World Control is a plugin to control a lot of actions of players on your server.
The goal was to provide a good and up to date version of modify world and ended up in a plugin with more features than the old modify world.
For example this plugin provides a permission to let a player break a block without receiving the block or drop a replacement instead.
Permission groups help you to keep your permissions as clean as possible.
Instead of the almighty "you don't have the permission to do this" message, we provide explicit information what and why a player cant to a thing.
We also added verbose logging to make it easier for you to debug why a player cant perform a action.
- Every module can be fully deactivated to reduce load on your server. If you don't need it, why should it run?
- Fully customizable permission error messages. Tell your players whats wrong
- Rich verbose logging to see why a player is not allowed to do something.
- Enable or disable Permission messages for each module.
- Group permissions together. Keep your permissions clean.
- Drop replacements. Give users at least something.
For detailed information about commands and permissions of the plugin take a look at our wiki.
On the linked page above you will also find the permissions for the actions, which define the core of World Control.
- verbose [on|off] [player]
Spigot or Paper 1.13 or above (This should work with all versions on 1.13 and above. However 1.16 is the tested version.)
Commands and Permissions
You have a problem? Share it with us.
Beta Notice: This plugin is still in beta. It is considered to run stable. If you encounter a bug please report it via our Github or the Discord.