- Added 1.17.x support and pack format 6
- Added command to remove packs (/<command> removepack <pack>)
- Added workaround for MC-164316 by applying the file-hash to the URL. This might increase the client-side storage requirement but will correctly re-download new versions of the packs
- Fix editing of the global assignment via commands not saving to config
- Added Sponge support
World Resourcepacks 1.8.5
Easily set server resource packs per world or your whole server!
PirateCraft likes this.
- Added 1.16.x support and pack format 6
- Added ability to define protocol/Minecraft version directly for a pack instead of just the format
- Added ability to define multiple variants of a pack to simplify defining different packs per version or permission
- Improved the return message of /usepack in case of an error
- Fix MineDown not working
- Includes support up to 1.15.x
- Adds new sub commands to add and manage packs as well as assignments to /wrp and /brp respectively. (addpack <name> <url>, pack <pack> [url|hash|format|restricted|permission], listassignments, deleteassignment <assignment>, assignment <assignment>, globalassignment)
- Add /resetpack command to send the empty pack
- Add MineDown support
- Add multi language support. All messages...
I have been getting numerous reports about issues while sending a resource pack to the client regarding a client freeze and how I could or should fix it so here is some info about it and the explanation why I cannot do anything about that from the server/plugin side:
When a server resource pack is send to a client it will shortly freeze after the download is complete. (Same as manually applying a local pack) This happens because the client has to reload all resources, check which resources...
NomadMC likes this.
- Update to 1.12
- Fix issues when clearing pack on backend server
- Added send-delay config option
- Added bstats metrics
- Fix some issues with older Bukkit versions
- Fix a bug with the /usepack command
- Fix access of the ViaVersion API
- 1.11 Update
- Support for pack format 3
- Requires ViaVersion 1.0.0 or higher if you want support for different pack formats!
- Plugin now requires at least Java 8!
- 1.10 Support!
- Add ability to use all log levels in debug config variable, OFF completely disables debug logging
- Make hashes supported under Bukkit
- Fix /usepack resending the same pack the user already had
- Automatically generate resource pack file hashes
- Add [FONT=Courier...[/LIST]
- Really fix the secondary pack resolving which wasn't quite right when no main pack was defined.
- Added MetricsLite, if you don't want that you can opt-out in the PluginMetrics/config.yml
Page 1 of 2