- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Darrionat/WorldAliasPAPIExpansionWorldAlias PAPI Expansion
This is an expansion that can be placed within your PlaceholderAPI folder which can give different names for your worlds.
The WorldAlias expansion can be helpful when you want to add the name of the world the player is in a specific world, but you also want to change what the name appears as, or perhaps you want to add color to it! The WorldAlias expansion can do just that.
How to Configure
- Download the .jar and place it within your plugins/PlaceholderAPI/expansions folder
- Restart PlaceholderAPI
- Run the command /papi bcparse [playerName] %worldAlias%
- Check the plugins/PlaceholderAPI/expansions once more and there will now be a worldAliases.yml file you can edit
To add a new world to the file, just use the following format
In this example, when you use %worldAlias%, the placeholder will then be replaced with the string "A World".Code (Text):world_name: '&dA World'
Code (Text):world: '&bWorld'