- Tested Minecraft Versions:
WorldAnchor is a plugin that lets you place configurable blocks to keep chunks loaded. This plugin is very useful for redstone, it keeps the redstone working when nobody is here, it's also useful for iron farms.
- Configure the WorldAnchor item (item, name, lore)
- Customizable messages
- Highly efficient saving system allows for placement and removable of an infinite number of ChunkBlocks that are stored over server restarts and reloads.
- Place and remove blocks that keep chunks loaded.
- Only WorldAnchor's owner or an OP person can destroy a WorldAnchor
- Compatible with all anti-griefing plugins
/worldanchor give <Player> - to give the WorldAnchor block to someone
/worldanchor reload - to reload the configuration file
Code (Text):# /!\ worldanchorID must be : MATERIAL:DURABILITY /!\
worldanchorName: "&c&lWORLD ANCHOR"
worldanchorLore: "&ePlace this block in a chunk to keep it loaded when you are away!"
giveMessage: "&eYou just received a WorldAnchor !"
notonlineMessage: "&cThis player isn't online !"
interactMessage: "&cYou are not allowed to use World Anchors"
notallowedtoplaceMessage: "&cYou are not allowed to place a World Anchor"
notallowedtobreakMessage: "&cYou are not allowed to break a World Anchor"
placeMessage: "&aYou just placed a World Anchor"
breakMessage: "&2You just broke a World Anchor"
alreadyinchunkMessage: "&cThere is already a World Anchor in this chunk"
notonlineMessage: "&cThe player is not online"
reloadMessage: "&7Config reloaded"
- Hologram Support (Possibly an option for a hologram above Chunk Blocks that says a configurable message)
Be sure to leave a review if you enjoyed this plugin and tell me any ideas you have for this plugin
WorldAnchor 1.1.2 [ChunkLoader] - USEFUL FOR FACTIONS AND SKYBLOCK 1.1.3
Give your players a block than can be placed to keep a chunk loaded.