- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- BrettflanHave another plugin that is open source, BSD, or MIT, that should be updated to 1.15+? Hit me up on the discord or Message me here on spigot!
Fill and Trim details
Further Misc. Info and API
SERVERS USING 1.15-1.15.2 MUST USE VERSION 2.0.9!
For server versions 1.13-1.14
Older BukkitDev page - (MC 1.12.2 & older releases)
BEHOLD, WORLDBORDER COMPILED IN 1.15 API. Special thanks to BrettFan for maintaining it this whole time. <3 The plugin is going under a re-code that should be finished before the end of November.
This plugin is intended to efficiently provide a border for each of your worlds, which only people granted special bypass access are allowed beyond. These borders can be round/elliptic or square/rectangular. As the plugin has been written with performance as the most important goal, it should have no performance impact on your server. Additional world trimming and filling commands are available as well.
Older plugins which originally inspired the creation of this one: rBorder and BorderGuard.
All issues MUST be reported on GITHUB!!
OR ON THE DISCORD SUPPORT SERVER!
- You can set up a separate border for each world, but only one border per world.
- You can have either round/elliptic or square/rectangular borders. Square/rectangular borders are slightly higher performance, round/elliptic borders make for nicer display maps. Different worlds can have different border shapes if you so choose.
- Configuration and border setup is done completely using commands in-game or through the server console. No need to ever edit the config file directly.
- Support for all permission plugins which interface with Bukkit's built-in "superperms" permission system.
- You can fully generate (fill) your world all the way to the border, filling in any missing chunks, including a configurable buffer zone just outside your border.
- You can trim off any world chunks beyond the border, getting rid of extraneous parts, with a configurable buffer zone left just outside your border.
- You can use a bypass command to allow specific players to go beyond all borders.
- Borders can be automatically displayed in DynMap if you use that plugin.
- All plugin data is automatically saved whenever any borders or settings are changed.
- If a player crosses a border while in a vehicle, the momentum of the vehicle is stopped and it is moved back inside the border with the player.
- When a player is moved back inside a border, they will be moved to a safe vertical location if needed.
- Borders for specific worlds can be set to wrap around instead of just knocking back players who cross the border, instead sending them to the opposite edge of the border.
Of special interest are the Fill command and the Trim command features:
Borders are also displayed automatically by default in DynMap if you have it:
I am partnered with Lunartech.io, not only as a Support lead for them, but for them being clear with the customers what the specs are, being able to provide support 24/7 through discord, and they even OWN their hardware! If you wish to give them a try, use code " Mike10 " to get 10% off all orders from them.
WorldBorder 1.15+ 2.1.0
a feature-rich world size limiting plugin, which can also generate or trim a world to your border
- Multiverse + Hyperverse Soft Dependency Sep 30, 2020
- Improved Performance Jul 22, 2020
- Fixed the Saving issue. Performance seems to be a bit better. Jul 15, 2020