WorldBorder (Pure's Fork)
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- BrettFlan, Puremin0rez
Compatible with Minecraft 1.13+ (Tested on Minecraft 1.16)
This is a continuation / maintained version of the original plugin created by @Brettflan
The goal of this project is to maintain the original projects fully working operation and add new features to improve upon the ideas and philosophies of the original project.
You can read about what this plugin does, all of the commands and all of its permissions on the original resource page located here
This is a list of everything that has been altered from the original from a users perspective:
- The world generation fill speed has been significantly increased (at the cost of more memory usage)
- Improvements have been made to better preserving fill progress between restarts / crashes
This project is a direct drop in replacement for the original. You can upgrade without any loss or worries.
- Fixes involving height issues and teleports for border checking tasks
Can I use your code?
The original project, and therefore this project, is licensed as BSD 2-Clause "Simplified" License
* BrettFlan for creating the true and tested WorldBorder project that server admins have relied on for years.
* You, for reading this and checking out the project.
Due to medical issues and a ton of other activities I'm always involved in, I cannot guarantee I can maintain this fork forever in the event that Mojang breaks things significantly with the existing WB logic. I will try my best, but do not expect perfect support on my part
If you're looking for a modern pregeneration solution, try out Chunky by @pop4959 which I am also assisting with.