NOTE: This is a beta release due to the new implementation of async chunk generation support for Paper.
This version is only intended for Spigot/Paper builds for Minecraft 1.14+. Minecraft 1.13 is not strictly supported.
- now using "force loaded" chunk flag instead of canceling ChunkUnloadEvents, which is no longer possible as of Spigot 1.14
- replaced UUID lookup code with newer and slightly improved implementation
- added new 1.14 wooden sign variations to safe open blocks list
- fix for error if Fill was canceled or finished without actually loading any chunks
- added notice to end of Trim recommending server restart
Important change from 1.9.9 (beta):
- Implement async chunk generation for those running the Paper fork of Spigot, for potential Fill speed improvements and more stable server performance while running Fill with players in the server (by BaronyCraft)