- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What can I do with WorldCommands?
This plugin basically is a Per World Commands solution. If you want to create a server with multiple minigames and you want a Spawn for each of them, you can create a /spawn command that behave differently in all the worlds.
Example: In the Survival world it will teleport the player to the Survival spawn, and in the Lobby world it will teleport to the Lobby spawn.
- ✓ Same commands with different behavior in different worlds
- ✓ Execute multiple commands
- ✓ Works with 1.8+
- ✓ Compatibility for Spigot/CraftBukkit
You can follow the examples on the config:
- 'console: msg %player% &aYou were teleported to the Lobby Spawn'
- 'player: warp lobby'
- 'console: msg %player% &aYou were teleported to the Survival Spawn'
- 'player: warp survival'
- 'console: msg %player% &4[Error] &cYou can''t use that command on this world'
This is the command that you want to modify.
The world in which the command needs to be executed to work.
These commands will be a replacement of the original commands. You can add as many as you want.
As you can see on the config file there are two "spawn" commands. In the Lobby world the /spawn command will teleport players to the spawn of the Lobby world and in the Survival world to the Survival spawn. REMEMBER to use "console:" or "player:" to distinguish the type of command.
-/wco reload Reload the config without restarting the server
-/wco info Shows plugin information
Just one: worldcommands.admin
I hope you like the plugin, is very simple and lightweight but it is useful!
WorldCommands | [1.8-1.13] 1.3.1
PerWorldCommands! Use the same commands to behave differently in different worlds