Auto selects any structures as a WorldEdit cuboid selection.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a useful tool for saving .schematic file with WorldEdit or creating BO3 file with BO3Tools for TerrainControl
This plugin must be used in conjunction with WorldEdit or creating BO3 file with BO3Tools for TerrainControl
- /wss : Display the status of the plugin
- /wss [help] : Display wss help
- /wss [enable|on] : Enable wss
- /wss [disable|off] : Disable wss
- /wss [reload] : Reload wss
- /wss [maxX] : Maximum length on X axis
- /wss [maxY] : Maximum length on Y axis
- /wss [maxZ] : Maximum length on Z axis
- /wss [exclude] : Excluded materials (like DIRT,GRASS or even 1,1:1,WOOL) from selection
- wss.admin : The only permission to be able to use this plugin. defualt to OP.
The plugin use metrics and an integrated updater.
Both can be disabled in config.yml
How to use WSS :
- Enable it : /wss enable
- Get the WorldEdit wand : //wand
- Left click on your structure. By default, the selection size is defined to 32 x 32 x 32 but it can easily be changed in the config.yml or in game.
Want to have this cool selection in game?
use WorldEditCUI Forge Edition or WorldEditCUI Forge Edition 2