- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English(EN), German(DE)
From plugin version 2.0.0 every MC version from 1.8 to 1.16+ is supported.
What is WorldEditGlobalizer?
WorldEditGlobalizer is a Bungee/Bukkit plugin. That
syncs the WorldEdit-Clipboards with other servers
where the plugin is installed.
How it works:
- When you typing "//copy" this plugin tries to upload your clipboard to the BungeeCord-Proxy and stores it there.
- When you typing "/weg upload" your current clipboard will be uploaded to the BungeeCord-Proxy
- By typing "/weg download" the plugin tries to download your stored clipboard to the server where you are currently on
- Click on the download button
- Put this jar into the plugins folder of your BungeeCord-Proxy and into every plugins folder of your subservers(Spigot-Server)
- Restart your BungeeCord-Proxy and all subservers
- Open the config for the BungeeCord-Plugin copy the secretkey and paste it in every plugin-config of all subservers.
Need help or found a bug/error?
Create an issue on Github
Or simply join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/B8BEaNV
- multi-language-support: You can add your own individual message file
- serverfriendly: This plugin shouldn't produce lag!
- almost all messages are configuratable
- limited clipboard-size: You can set a limit for the clipboards. (configuratable)
- clipboards can be stored after server restart or player-relog
- this plugin can also be used with FastAsyncWorldEdit and AsyncWorldEdit
- load/save/delete/list global schematics: Fully WorldEdit schematics support! More Info
If you have any idea what I can add as feature, let me know it in the Discussion tab.
- One BungeeCord-Proxy
- At least one subserver(Spigot-Server) where WorldEdit is installed
All commands and permissions can be found here.
No videos have been recorded at this time.
If you had recorded a video you can message me with the link and I'll add it here.
- You are not allowed to copy my plugin and mark it as your own!
You want to share your clipboard over servers? This is the right tool to do that!