- Tested Minecraft Versions:
If you don't care about the extra WorldGuard features, you should instead try out my FastAsyncWorldEdit plugin.
~ Allows you to restrict or limit worldedit to only change blocks in regions you own.
Source code: GitHub
- 1 or more from the list below
- Grief Prevention
- Precious Stones
Restrict VoxelSniper: VoxelSniperRegions
This plugin allows you to restrict worldedit to only regions you are the owner of. (e.g. worldguard region)
It works with simple cuboid selections as well as polygonal ones
Paste blocks, use brushes + more.
The plugin supports virtually every worldedit command.
A selection can extend outside a region, however it will be cut off.
This plugin also adds simple worldguard region management, allowing players to easily manage their own regions.
If you would like this plugin to hook into your plugin or a regioning tool, PM me.
Additional WorldGuard features:
Simple self serve WorldGuard protection and management
- Create a region
- Delete the region
- List regions
- Teleport home
- Set home
- View region info
- Show nearby regions
- Trust user to your region
- Untrust user from your region
- Share ownership of your region
- Manage flags
- View help page
- Will tell you if you have no WorldEdit Region
- Will tell you if you enter a WorldEdit Region
- Will tell you if you leave a WorldEdit Region
- Allows worldedit in land their faction owns
- Allows worldedit in worldguard regions they own
- Allows worldedit in worldguard regions they are a member of
- Allows worldedit in preciousstones land they own
- Allows worldedit in preciousstones land they are a member of
- Allows worldedit in residenceland they own
- Allows worldedit in residenceland they are a member of
- Allows worldedit in towny land they own
- Allows worldedit in towny land they are a member of
- Allows worldedit in regios land they own
- Allows worldedit in regios land they are a member of
- Allows worldedit in griefprevention land they own
- Allows worldedit in griefprevention land they are a member of
- Allows you to copy anything outside your region
- Allows worldedit anywhere
please note they will still need the worldedit permissions below.
- Click here for full list
Permissions that are not safe YET:
- worldedit.snapshots.restore [Safe in WE 5.6]
- worldguard.region.define - to create a region
- Click here for a full list
Have WorldEdit run on a separate thread
- Try out: AsyncWorldedit
- DO NOT USE SAFEEDIT (it breaks various plugins including this)
Help letting players claim land for themselves
- Use the command /wrg claim - PERM: worldguard.region.define.own
- Set in the config the max claim area (1024 = 32x32)
Help setting block edit limit
- Use the worldedit config "limits.max-blocks-changed"
Help using players inventory
- Use the worldedit config "use-inventory.enabled"
Help with configuring messages
- The next version will have strings in the english.yml file
Help with adding a cooldown to commands
- Maybe try out boosCooldowns
Help setting up multiple regions per player.
- In this plugin's config change "max-region-count-per-player"
Help adding EVERYONE to a region
- simply add the user "*" to the region
Help adding a cost for certain commands
- If you have essentials, you can add a command cost in the config.
- Want to reduce lag caused by WorldEdit: AsyncWorldedit
- Want custom flags, maybe try out WorldGuard Custom Flags
- Want command cooldowns: boosCooldowns
- Want to log and rollback worldedit: CoreProtect
Want to support the project?
- Click here to donate
Allows you to restrict or limit WorldEdit to only change blocks in regions you own.