If you want you can donate here
- Reduce an important amount of server side lags (thanks to @PhanaticD for finding these lags )
WorldEditSelectionVisualizer [1.7-1.13.2] 1.6.5
Visualize your WorldEdit selection with particles and without any mod
- Fix errors when the plugin folder don't exists (during the first installation)
- Fix selections not updating bugs
- Native 1.13 Minecraft support (the plugin still work on 1.7-1.13.2 servers)
- Fix errors spam with invalid particles data on 1.13 servers
- Add WorldEdit 7 beta 2/3/4 support
- Fix checkForAxe with FastAsyncWorldEdit on 1.13 servers
- Disabled players are save in a players.yml file
If you need help you can open an issue on GitHub or join my Discord.
If you want you can donate...
Hi, I am now the new maintainer of WorldEditSelectionVisualizer
If you want any feature to be add, or you have a problem you can contact me
Changes with this update:
- Remove MCStats (not working for a long time)
- Update bStats and add more graph
- Log prefix is now [WESV] (shorter than [WorldEditSelectionVisualizer])
- Fix a small bug with cylinders regions
- Support for...
It's been a blast maintaining this plugin for you guys but times change and so do people behind the scenes. Thus, WESV will be maintained by MrMicky from now on, as I do not actively work on MC plugins development at the moment.
This being said, MrMicky already prepared a 1.13-compatible version for you guys, so enjoy and thank you all for having me
See you around ;-)
Thanks to MrMicky, we have an updated version once again
This time, bringing custom colored Reddust particles and fix for FastAsyncWorldEdit. Thanks!
Thanks to the excellent work of MrMicky-FR, we have a WESV plugin which now:
- supports particles hiding after a certain timeout (via particleFadeDelay option in config)
- supports convex WorldEdit selections
Hip, hip... hooray
This time, MrMicky-FR brings you an update in performance and the removal of the long-standing ProtocolLib dependency. This has been now tested on MC 1.7+, so thumbs up and great job man!
A small typo caused a warning about selection being too big not to show translated correctly. This has now been fixed along with the "blocks" translation, which now begins with a space (so 10000blocks is correctly split in chat now).
Thanks, bottomdumber, for reporting this
Page 1 of 2