- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.5. (Spigot renamed a field in the biome generator.)
Advanced but easy to use API to customize your terrain
ccorp2002 likes this.
- Fixed world generator injections not being performed when an org.bukkit.generator.ChunkGenerator is assigned to another world. Fixes //regen in WorldEdit.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.4. No longer compatible with Minecraft 1.16.3 or older.
- Fix NoiseToTerrainGenerator not respecting a change of BiomeGenerator.
- Fix incorrect generator settings being used for Nether and End dimensions. Thanks @ChimneySwift!
(Note: this is a reupload of 1.1.2, since previously only the API jar was uploaded, which cannot run.)
- Fix decorations being spawned multiple times.
- Fix biome returning as null in DecorationArea.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.2. No longer compatible with 1.16.1 or older.
- Fixed a crash when Minecraft attempts to save settings of a custom biome generator.
- Fixed initial spawn chunks not being affected when modifying the world generator using the WorldGeneratorInitEvent.
- Fixed setBiomeGenerator throwing an exception.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.
- Added new DecorationType enum values to support Minecraft 1.16.
OnyxianSoul likes this.
- Maven repo is not at codemc.io. See the wiki.
- Added a BiomeGenerator parameter to BaseTerrainGenerator.getHeight. The old method is still supported, but deprecated.
- Fixed a NullPointerException when setting a biome generator when no custom chunk generator was set.
- Fixed the vanilla terrain generator ignoring your custom...