- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Note: This resource has been abandoned in favor of a centralized all-in-one suite of WorldGuard flags.
A small and lightweight flag to allow or deny Enderman teleportation.
⚠ Only works with WorldGuard versions 7.0.0 and above!Setup
- Uses WorldGuard's flag API.
- Lightweight, minimal checks.
- Small file size. (-2kb)
Setting up the plugin is the same as most other plugins.
Drop the plugin into the plugins folder, restart the server.
- Download the latest release.
- Upload the downloaded JAR to your server's plugin directory.
- Restart your server!
Using the plugin works the same as using every other flag.
Create a region, flag it with `enderman-teleport`.
- Create your region with WorldGuard.
- Run "/rg flag <region name> enderman-teleport <allow/deny>"
- Setting the flag to "allow" lets Enderman teleport, while setting it to "deny" doesn't.