- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13Discord (#support):
Click here for invite link
Check which WorldGuard version you need to use from FAQ in order to the plugin to work properly!
WorldGuard Extra Flags is extension to WorldGuard that adds 29 new flags listed below!
How to use?
- teleport-on-entry & teleport-on-exit | If player enter or exit region given by this flag they are teleported to location provided.
- command-on-entry & command-on-exit | If player enter or exit region command(s) are ran by player with OP (Use %username% for player username placeholder)!
- console-command-on-entry & console-command-on-exit | If player enter or exit region command(s) are ran by console (Use %username% for player username placeholder)!
- walk-speed | Sets speed how fast player runs
- keep-inventory | Can player keep their items on death?
- keep-exp | Can player keep their exp on death?
- chat-prefix | Add chat prefix inside region
- chat-suffix | Add chat suffix inside region
- godmode | Allow / deny taking damage inside region
- blocked-effects | Block effects inside region
- respawn-location | Changes player respawn location if they are inside region
- worldedit | Allow or deny worldedit inside region
- give-effects | Give effect while inside region, restores old effects on region leave with correct time left and if potion consumed while under effect it will be given correctly on leave
- fly | Allow flying inside a region
- play-sounds | Allows you to play sounds once or repeatly, on 1.9 and above the sounds stop playing as soon as you leave the region, on 1.8 you have to wait the sound ends
- frostwalker | Deny frostwalker inside region
- nether-portals | Block creation of nether portals
- allow-block-place | Allows placing specified block(s) overriding region permissions
- deny-block-place | Blocks placing specified block(s) even with permissions to region
- allow-block-break | Allows breaking specified block(s) overriding region permissions
- deny-block-break | Blocks breaking specified block(s) even with permisisons to region
- glide | Block elytra or force them to have elytra effect without having elytra equipped and works even if the player is on ground
- chunk-unload | Block chunks unloading inside the region
- item-durability | Block item damage inside the region
- join-location | Teleports player to location when they login inside the region
Simply use the worldguard region command:
/region flag <region> teleport-on-entry here | Add your current location as teleport location.
/region flag <region> command-on-entry command1, command2, command3 | Multiple commands
/region flag <region> walk-speed 0.4 | Makes player walk two times faster, default is 0.2
/region flag <region> keep-inventory true | Makes player keep their items on death
/region flag <region> blocked-effects ABSORPTION | Clear absorption effect on entry
/region flag <region> give-effects JUMP 0 | Gives jump boost I inside region
/region flag <region> play-sounds mob.villager.haggle 10 | Plays villager haggle every 10 tick (1 tick = 50ms)
Which Minecraft versions are supported?
From 1.7 even up to 1.13.2, please keep in mind you still need to pick the correct WorldGuard version, which are listed below
Which WorldGuard version should I use?
The most up to date version that is compatible with your version of Minecraft.
Flag is not working:
- WorldGuard 6.1.2 OR LOWER
- NOT SUPPORTED
- WorldGuard 6.2
- MC: From 1.7 up to 1.11
- Plugin: Latest
- WorldGuard 6.2.1
- MC: 1.12
- Plugin: Latest
- WorldGuard 6.2.2
- MC: 1.12
- Plugin: Latest
- WorldGuard 7 up to #1753 (beta 1)
- MC: 1.13
- Plugin: 4.1
- WorldGuard 7 #1754 and above (beta 2 and above)
- MC 1.13
- Plugin: Latest
Make sure you do not have permissions for:
Also make sure you have use-player-move-event set to true in WorldGuard config.
Respawn-location flag is not working:
This can be caused by other plugins choosing the respawn location, Essentials is known to cause issues with this. To fix this change the respawn-listener-priority to lowest or low in the config.
Can I bypass flag with permissions?
You can bypass any flag by using the following permission node:
If your permission plugin supports wildcars they can by used to block all custom flags in region using:
WorldGuard Extra Flags 4.1.2
Nice plugin, but i have some questions relationated with ID's..
If i want to set the flag deny-block-place, and i want to deny blocks like pressure plates or buttons, which is the ID i need to write in the command? When i write "pressure_plate" or "light_weighted_pressure_plate", it says Unable to find the material, if u answer me i'll aprecciate so much.
Great plugin! Unfortunately it does not work for that type of block i'm trying to allow to break.
I've tried to allow-block-break BETTERSTORAGE_BACKPACK but it won't work (flag has been added).
Tried same with WITCHERY_WITCHLOG and some vanilla materials and it works fine.
Please do you have any solution for this? It's possible that backpack uses some metadata, is it some way to supply it?
I have also tried to implement it with worldguard blacklist(it whitelist mode), it was react on that material (BETTERSTORAGE_BACKPACK), log it and sent notify, but it still does not allow to break it.
Отличный плагин рекомендую его скачать
1) Очень много флагов добавляет
2) Не спам в консоль (исключение когда запускается сервер :) )
3) Если скачать последнюю версию поддерживает более старые
Качаем для 1 13 2 Поддержка 1 9 - 1 13 2
Т.е. из за плагина проблем с переходом с 1 9 на 1 13 2 не возникнет.
4) Практический не нагружает сервер и очень помогает создателям серверов защишая спавн и почти строения ( Пример флаг WorldEdit)
Лучше скачайте его прямо сейчас, не ленитесь, он не требует настроек pex и настроек конфига. А также почти не кушает ресурсов :)))
How about adding flags:
greeting-title (Will display a title when entering a region)
farewell-title (Will display a title when leaving a region)
greeting-actionbar (will display a action bar when entering a region)
farewell-actionbar (will display a bar when entering a region)