WorldGuard version 6.1.3-SNAPSHOT is MUST (Or above)! You can download the latest version here:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
WorldGuard Extra Flags is extension to WorldGuard that adds 29 new flags listed below!
How to use?
- teleport-on-entry & teleport-on-exit | If player enter or exit region given by this flag they are teleported to location provided.
- command-on-entry & command-on-exit | If player enter or exit region command(s) are ran by player with OP (Use %username% for player username placeholder)!
- console-command-on-entry & console-command-on-exit | If player enter or exit region command(s) are ran by console (Use %username% for player username placeholder)!
- walk-speed | Sets speed how fast player runs
- keep-inventory | Can player keep their items on death?
- keep-exp | Can player keep their exp on death?
- chat-prefix | Add chat prefix inside region
- chat-suffix | Add chat suffix inside region
- godmode | Allow / deny taking damage inside region
- blocked-effects | Block effects inside region
- respawn-location | Changes player respawn location if they are inside region
- worldedit | Allow or deny worldedit inside region
- give-effects | Give effect while inside region, restores old effects on region leave with correct time left and if potion consumed while under effect it will be given correctly on leave
- fly | Allow flying inside a region
- play-sounds | Allows you to play sounds once or repeatly, on 1.9 and above the sounds stop playing as soon as you leave the region, on 1.8 you have to wait the sound ends
- frostwalker | Deny frostwalker inside region
- nether-portals | Block creation of nether portals
- allow-block-place | Allows placing specified block(s) overriding region permissions
- deny-block-place | Blocks placing specified block(s) even with permissions to region
- allow-block-break | Allows breaking specified block(s) overriding region permissions
- deny-block-break | Blocks breaking specified block(s) even with permisisons to region
- glide | Block elytra or force them to have elytra effect without having elytra equipped and works even if the player is on ground
- chunk-unload | Block chunks unloading inside the region
- item-durability | Block item damage inside the region
- join-location | Teleports player to location when they login inside the region
Simply use the worldguard region command:
/region flag <region> teleport-on-entry here | Add your current location as teleport location.
/region flag <region> command-on-entry command1, command2, command3 | Multiple commands
/region flag <region> walk-speed 0.4 | Makes player walk two times faster, default is 0.2
/region flag <region> keep-inventory true | Makes player keep their items on death
/region flag <region> blocked-effects ABSORPTION | Clear absorption effect on entry
/region flag <region> give-effects JUMP 0 | Gives jump boost I inside region
/region flag <region> play-sounds mob.villager.haggle 10 | Plays villager haggle every 10 tick (1 tick = 50ms)
Flag is not working:
Make sure you do not have permissions for worldguard.region.bypass.<world>.<region>.<flag>
Also make sure you have use-player-move-event set to true in WorldGuard config.
Can I bypass flag with permissions?
You can bypass any flag by using worldguard.region.bypass.<world>.<region>.<flag>, if your permission plugin supports wildcars they can by used to block all custom flags in region using: worldguard.region.bypass.<world>.<region>.*
Click here for invite link
WorldGuard Extra Flags 3.0.4
I really enjoy using this plugin for things like chat prefixes... Just wanted to let you know that the recent two builds and the "latest" worldguard ones don't work on 1.12.2 (The Worldguard you linked in the description)
I mean it might be working for everyone else, but just wanted to let you know. Cheers!
I've been looking all over for a plugin that could prevent WorldEdit in certain regions. I looked for hours, tried 3 different plugins that all said they could prevent it, but nothing worked.
Until I found this! I wasn't even looking for something that could prevent WE but something that could give players a speed boost in a mcertain region. Awesome!
One thing I have to note though, for the effects to work you need to relog, which is kind of annoying, but ah well.