WorldGuard now officially supports Minecraft 1.9+. Use the latest build for all fixes, which makes WorldGuardFix obsolete.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Old description before WorldGuard 1.9 Update:
WorldGuard did not yet receive an update for Spigot 1.9+, which causes some issues for servers that have already updated. There is no ETA either, so until then you can use this drop and go plugin. No configuration is required, just drop in /plugins and restart server. You can however toggle any fixes you don't need/want, use /worldguardfix generate (permission node is worldguardfix) to create a default config file if necessary and /wgf reload to reload your changes. It hooks into WorldGuard and is not a standalone plugin.
Tested with Java 7/8 and Spigot 1.9.2/1.9.4/1.10.2. Hooks into WorldGuard. Ensure that you are using the latest build of WorldGuard. Only compatible with Minecraft 1.9+.
Please report issues and missing features either on Github or here in the discussion, not in the review section.
- Fixes potion blacklist, blocked potions can no longer be used
- Will also check lingering potions and tipped arrows (removes effect of arrows)
- Disables lingering potions in no splash regions
- Disables areacloud effect in no splash regions aswell
- Disables negative areacloud effects in no pvp regions
- Disables fishing hooking of players in no PvP regions
- Disable frost walker in no build regions
- Disable chorus fruit tp in no enderpearl regions
- Disable placement of boats in no build regions (checks vehicle-place flag)
- Protect lilypads from being destroyed with boats in regions (will remove boat)
- Disable placement of endercrystals in no build regions
- Fixes are toggleable via optional config (generate with /worldguardfix generate)
- World's can be exempt completely
Buy me a coffee? (PayPal)
WorldGuard Fix 1.7.3
Adds missing 1.9 protections to WorldGuard
- Fix lingering potion blacklist with latest version Aug 2, 2016
- Fix PvP lingering potion affecting players with bypass Jul 4, 2016
- 1.9.4 support, minor optimizations May 17, 2016