Please leave a review if you use this script to gain access to scripts early!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Open a GUI using the world selector or /world, and players can select what world they want to travel to.
Great for servers using multiple worlds for different things!
- Customize each world's icon when adding a new world!
- Customize each world's MOTD when adding a new world!
- Fully GUI Based
- Selector Given On Join
- Only 2 Commands
- No Configuration Needed
- Highly Configurable
- Log World Selections
- Firstly run /worldgui, and click the green glass pane to add worlds to your world selector. You can also remove worlds by clicking the red glass pane.
- Then to open the world selector, use your compass or /world!
- /worldgui (/wgui) - worldgui.admin
- /world (and compass) - worldgui.use