- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
WorldManagement made easy!
There is not much to say about this plugin. This plugin is a lightweight alternative for those who like it simple but effective.
Additional worlds can be managed from a GUI.
- Manage additional worlds from one GUI
- Create/Load worlds with a few clicks and optional automatically on startup
- Manage the most used settings within a configuration GUI
- Mobspawn/Animalspawn/PvP/Time Freeze and more settings
- Deletion of worlds
- Activate and deactivate worlds. Perfect for event worlds or worlds that you don't want to keep loaded forever
- Hooks into WorldGuard to remove old configuration files after deleting a world
- Default Gamemode per world
- Permission-based world access
Translations (by spigot community)
- Russian ( by @Stashenko )
Command Permission Description
/wm | worldmanagement.admin | Opens the management GUI
/wm tp <world> | worldmanagement.teleport | Teleport to the specified world
/wm list | worldmanagement.list | List all active worlds
- | worldmanagement.gamemode.bypass | Bypass the gamemode restrictions
- | worldmanagement.permission.bypass | Bypass the permission restrictions
If you like my plugin, make sure to leave a review
Manage your worlds with a simple GUI