THE REPORT MANAGEMENT
WorldReport is a plugin that provides an organised report managment allowing users to report any kind of infringement when any Staff member is not online or available. The reports are stored and when a Staff member connects, the plugin will advise him that there are reports that need to be processed. Just with a simple command, any user with permissions can make reports to the Staff, in the report, the users are allowed to add some text to specify what the infraction is; the localization and the date information are instantly added by the plugin, so the user does not need to add them.
- /report <infraction>: It will send a report.
- /check: Shows you a global vision of all the reports.
- /check <Report ID>: It will show you a detailed description of a certain report.
- /status <Report ID>: Set a report status, such as "checked", "resolved". Whenever a report is set to resolved, it will be deleted.
- /go <Report ID>: Teleports to the location where the user send the report. Usually is the infraction itself position.
- /assign <Report ID> <username>: Assign a report to somebody.
- worldreport.op: Manage reports.
All ideas are wellcome. Please, if you would like to contribute to make WorldReport a better and more completed plugin, suggest and report any issue.
- Adding assignment command.
- Adding locale support.
- Update checker.
- Award system.