I created this simple plugin that will let you teleport to world spawns, or create your own spawn locations. Also if you want to have all players join a spawn location of a world you can set that in the config.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Will let you know if spawn is not safe.
- will teleport you to world spawn locations.
- Can set all players joining to a specific world spawn of your choice.
- displays list or worlds names.
- can choose world spawns or WorldTP spawns on join.
- per world permissions.
- command alias /wtp
- Language file so you can change messages or add different colors
/worldtp <worldname> will teleport you to world of choice.
/worldtp list gives list of worlds on server.
/worldtp reload reloads config.
/worldtp setspawn set WorldTP spawn location.
/worldtp help list of commands
worldtp.wtp main permission needed to use /worldtp <worldname>
worldtp.wtp.<worldname> to allow access of /worldtp command to the worldname you place at end
worldtp.wtp.bypass If you are using WorldTP set spawns and it has not been set up on that world yet bypass allows you to use world spawn.
worldtp.list to view list of worlds on server.
worldtp.reload to reload config values.
worldtp.setspawn to be able to set WorldTP spawn in the world your in.